Care & SUPPORT North Ayrshire
DROP - IN at Kilwinning Medical Practice every Monday & Wednesday 9:00am - 4:00pm. See Receptionist for availability between APPOINTMENT ALLOCATION.
Connecting People and Communities
A new Community LINK WORKER service is available in some GP Practices in North Ayrshire, including Arran. Its aim is to help improve people’s health and wellbeing by making local connections between people and the services available in their community
A Community LINK WORKER is based in this Medical Practice. They can point you in the right direction and help you find local services on a range of non-medical topics to meet your needs and interests, including:
- Money and benefit advice, debt management and budgeting
- Local activities and social groups
- Self-help and support groups
- Care services and carers support groups
- Volunteering opportunities
- Getting into work, training and education
To have a chat with a COMMUNITY LINK WORKER now or to make an appointment to find out more, please contact Reception/Appointments.