Near Me/Attend Anywhere Video consultations
Near Me/Attend Anywhere is a video consulting service for clinical appointments. Near Me/Attend Anywhere appointments take place primarily in your home. Your healthcare professional will see you via a video link.
Near Me/Attend Anywhere is not appropriate for all consultations and your healthcare professional will have agreed with you if this consultation type is appropriate on this occasion and will have given you a prearranged appointment or invited you to a same day appointment.
If you have been allocated an appointment for a video consultation you should read the information in the link below:
Attending your appointment via video – link
OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Smartphone and tablet users – if you can, connect to a home or work Wi-Fi network to avoid using your mobile allowance
- Please do not enter a waiting area unless you have a prearranged appointment or have been invited to a same day appointment by your healthcare professional. Calls will not be answered if you do not have a prearranged appointment.
- When using a smart phone, tablet or laptop please ensure the device has been charged and has sufficient battery power for the length of your consultation
- Please ensure that you are in a private well lit location prior to the start of your consultation
- Please inform your clinician if anyone is with you
Please click the button below to take you to your Consultation Waiting area: